Monday, May 25, 2009

Battling Fatigue

I'm not sure why I'm battling fatigue so extreme lately. Could be a change in meds, could be that I'm not eating properly, or could be that I'm lacking something.

Just wondered what you all do when you literally aren't tired but EXHAUSTED to the point of not being able to function properly.

I know it has to do with my MS somewhat but I've never been THIS bad. Any ideas? I'm not asking for medical advice, honest, just ideas of how you handle fatigue. I have blood work scheduled but just had some that came back "fairly" ok and nothing that showed a reason for fatigue (although at the time I wasn't experiencing it either). Could be many medical things... God knows I'm a walking medical dictionary.. lol but I just wondered how others battle this issue!

No blogging other than this for today I think. Will post some great recipes later this week though. And BTW.. I'm BACK on following program and eating right again! I have to do this and do this right!

I have set my next goal... and I WILL achieve it!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your day off and relax! Sometimes that can go along ways in helping you feel less fatigued.

    Yeah for being back on progam and I LOVE the determination in what you wrote. I have no doubt you will achieve it!

    ReplyDelete